Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jett's Baby shower

Several friends and family who could not join us for Jett's shower have asked to see pics. I never got my camera out. I know I know!!  Katie had a friend come take pics but I don't have those yet so thankfully Mimi got a few shots for me to share.
This banner was ADORABLE!! Thanks Chrissy with Chocolatetulipdesigns I had St. Louis (for daddy) and Ranger (for mama) cookies made. Can you see them?
Jeff out did himself with the pork and brisket he smoked. SO GOOD!!
Lots of cold drinks on hand. IT WAS HOT!!!  We handed out mini bags of sunflower seeds with tags that said "thanks for making our shower a home run". yes, chocolatetulipdesigns did those too.
Cardinal and ranger mini sunglasses for the little ones.

We asked everyone to wear their favorite baseball team shirt. Check out Gigi's.
Our poor little mama. You can tell how hot it was by her face in this pic. Everyone had fun tho and I have some pics to scrap. Thank you Mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment