Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Space for two

Hubby recently told me that he really didn't like being at the other end of the house when he was paying bills or on his computer. I think his exact words were " I feel like i'm in timeout". Okay then!
So now we needed room for two people to pay bills, work on computers, and one very messy scrapbooker. 
This is hubby's corner. He says its perfect. Yes, I will change the pink fabric on the chair but he doesn't care and he can see the TV from here so its all good.
As soon as I find someone to build custom bookshelves this one will be replaced. 
I want floor to ceiling ones  for more scrap albums. ;-)

 The hubby made the metal top for my two $5.00 cabinets. Great idea.
I have this "thing" for glass. I can NOT throw it away. Hey, it makes great storage for all kinds of stuff.
Fresh flowers, pugs and chocolate. What else is there????
 The LOOONG corner desk is from Pottery Barn. Cost way more than we wanted to spend but was cheaper than having something custom built and there is room for work and scrapping.
A better pic of the two $5 cabinets with the metal top. Hubby is so talented.
I LOVE this room now. And hubby loves that he doesn't feel like he's in timeout anymore. 
Happy hubby, happy wife..... happy wife, happy life. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment